Awesome Fudgy Brownies!Posted: June 17, 2015
Two clients called to tell me today that the Brownies we delivered today were perfect!! Wahhooo!!
These brownies have the best flaky, crunchy tops of any brownie I’ve ever made, the coffee adds depth of flavor and the blueberries help hold the moisture!
Here the recipe;
Serving Size : 12
1/2 cup unsalted butter — melted
1 3/8 cups granulated sugar
1 cup chocolate chips
2 tablespoons dried coffee
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/3 teaspoon salt
1 1/3 tablespoons water
1 1/3 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 2/3 eggs
3/8 teaspoon xanthan gum
3/4 cups sweet rice flour
1/2 cup tapioca flour
1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
1 1/3 cups blueberries
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Butter a 8×8 glass pan
3) Pour the butter into the bowl of a stand mixer. Add the sugar and cocoa powder and beat until smooth and almost creamy.
4) Add the salt, water, and vanilla. Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing in between each addition.
5) Add the rice flour blend, baking soda, coffee crystals and blueberries and mix well. The batter will be thick.
6) Use a sturdy spatula to spread batter in the prepared 8×8 pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
7) Let cool, then cut into 2? squares. Try really hard to not eat them all yourself.
Or you can order them from Beyond-Paleo.com!