Quick Spinach Dish- Spinach with Garlic and Cherry TomatoesPosted: May 25, 2015
Most spinach dishes are pretty quick to prepare. This one is quick, easy and delicious!
Spinach with Garlic and Cherry Tomatoes
3 pounds spinach
1 Tablespoon minced garlic
1 Tablespoon White wine
1 Tablespoon butter
1 pound Cherry Tomatoes- cut in half lengthwise
Salt and pepper
1) Heat butter in large saucepan or Dutch oven.
2) When butter is shimmering, but not smoking, add garlic, stir briefly until fragrant.
3) Add tomatoes, wine, cook until tomatoes are softened, about 3 or 4 minutes. Remove to bowl with slotted spoon.
4) Add spinach, sprinkle in salt and pepper and cover for two minutes.
5) Remove lid. toss spinach together well and continue to sauté until spinach is well wilted but still bright green.
6) Serve spinach topped with tomatoes.