Asian Soba Noodle BowlPosted: July 24, 2022
1 T sesame Oil
2 cups Bok Choy
1 red bell pepper
3 medium scallions
1 T Rice Vinegar
2 slices raw ginger
6 cups Low Sodium Vegetable Broth
2 T Coconut Aminos (Soy Sauce Substitute)
½ tsp miso
8 oz Buckwheat Soba Noodles
Optional – top with boiled eggs
1. Separate the green and white parts of the scallions.
2. Heat the oil in a large saucepan or stockpot over medium-high.
3. Add the bok choy, bell pepper, white part of the scallions and vinegar, and sauté until bell pepper is softened, about 5 minutes. Add the ginger and sauté until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
4. Add the broth, tamari and salt, and then bring to a boil over high heat.
5. Stir in the noodles and bring back to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer uncovered until noodles are cooked, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Stir in the green part of the scallions. Adjust seasoning.
7. Ladle into bowls. If desired, serve with hot sauce.