Molten Lava Cakes- Gluten FreePosted: December 10, 2016
Serving Size : 16
1 cup butter
2 2/3 cups sugar
16 ounces dark chocolate
8 large egg
8 egg yolk
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/3 cups rice flour
butter — for coating ramekins
sugar — for coating ramekins
1) Preheat over to 400.
2) Cover ramekins with butter and dust with sugar. (If you don’t have ramekins, I’ve also made these in a silicone muffin tray.
3) Melt the chocolate and butter.
4) Whisk together the eggs, sugar and salt.
5) Mix these all the above mentioned together.
6) Add the flour, whisk till combined (do not over-whisk).
7) Bake at 10-12 minutes until a tooth pick inserted 1/2 inch from the side of the ramekin comes out clean.
8) Take out of oven and let sit for 10 more minutes.